Where Can You Get A Flu Shot In Denver?
While there are multiple options for getting a flu shot in the Greater Denver area, Metro Urgent Care offers quick vaccinations in our clean, welcoming medical care centers that are dispersed conveniently throughout Denver and Denver suburbs. Our flu (influenza) shots are $25 and available from 8am – 8pm seven days a week. Simply walk-in, call or check-in online at one of our locations.
Who Should Get A Flu Shot?
The CDC recommends everyone six months and older get a flu vaccination, provided they are healthy during the time they receive the shot. Those younger than 6 months of age, those with potential life-threatening allergies, or those with Guillain-Barré Syndrome should not get the flu shot. If you are unsure if you should or should not get a flu shot, contact MUC and speak with one of our licensed medical professionals.
Select from one of our convenient MUC Locations Below For Your Flu Shots:
- Quebec – 3890 Quebec St Ste A-B Denver, CO 80207
- Hampden – 500 W Hampden Ave. Englewood CO, 80110
- Federal Blvd – 7320 N Federal Blvd Westminster, CO 80030
- Parker in Aurora– 6482 S Parker Rd Aurora, CO 80016
- Monaco Pkwy in Denver– 850 S Monaco Pkwy Suite 10 Denver, CO 80224
- West Colfax – 10590 W Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO 80215
- Gartrell in Aurora – 7460 S Gartrell Rd Aurora, CO 80016
- Lewis Way in Lakewood – 2595 S Lewis Way Suite A Lakewood, CO 80227
- Wadsworth in Westminster – 9960 Wadsworth Pkwy Westminster, CO 80021
- US Hwy 287 in Lafayette – 297 US-287 Lafayette, CO 80026
- Arapahoe in Centennial – 2241 E Arapahoe Rd Centennial CO, 80122
- 144th Ave in Broomfield – 3950 W 144th Ave Broomfield, CO 80023
- 120th Ave in Broomfield – 6450 W 120th Ave Broomfield, CO 80020
Have a Question? Contact Us Now or Call (720)-274-9211
©2018 UCM Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved.