Where Can You Get A Flu Shot In Denver?
While there are multiple options for getting a flu shot in the Greater Denver area, Metro Urgent Care offers quick vaccinations in our clean, welcoming medical care centers that are dispersed conveniently throughout Denver and Denver suburbs. Our flu (influenza) shots are $25 and available from 8am – 8pm seven days a week. Simply walk-in, call or check-in online at one of our locations.
Who Should Get A Flu Shot?
The CDC recommends everyone six months and older get a flu vaccination, provided they are healthy during the time they receive the shot. Those younger than 6 months of age, those with potential life-threatening allergies, or those with Guillain-Barré Syndrome should not get the flu shot. If you are unsure if you should or should not get a flu shot, contact MUC and speak with one of our licensed medical professionals.
Select from one of our convenient MUC Locations Below For Your Flu Shots:
- Denver Urgent Care Location – 3890 Quebec St Ste A-B Denver, CO 80207
- Denver Urgent Care Location– 850 S Monaco Pkwy Suite 10 Denver, CO 80224
- Aurora Urgent Care Location – 7460 S Gartrell Rd Aurora, CO 80016
- Aurora Urgent Care Location– 6482 S Parker Rd Aurora, CO 80016
- Aurora Urgent Care Location ( Inside Safeway) – 1677 S Havana St. Aurora, CO 80012
- Lakewood Urgent Care Location – 2595 S Lewis Way Suite A Lakewood, CO 80227
- Lakewood Urgent Care Location – 10590 W Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO 80215
- Lafayette Urgent Care Location – 297 US-287 Lafayette, CO 80026
- Centennial Urgent Care Location– 2241 E Arapahoe Rd Centennial CO, 80122
- Broomfield Urgent Care Location – 3950 W 144th Ave Broomfield, CO 80023
- Broomfield Urgent Care Location – 6450 W 120th Ave Broomfield, CO 80020
- Englewood Urgent Care Location – 500 W Hampden Ave. Englewood CO, 80110
- Westminster Urgent Care Location – 7320 N Federal Blvd Westminster, CO 80030
- Westminster Urgent Care Location – 9960 Wadsworth Pkwy Westminster, CO 80021