Sinus Infection? Our Denver Urgent Cares Can Help
Sinus Infections, scientifically known as “Sinusitis” are of the most common reasons patients seek treatment at Metro Urgent Care. We’ve all had that feeling before – you might have a runny nose, congestion, and sinus pressure for a day or two, and dismiss it as allergies or a common cold. However, your symptoms will sometimes develop into a more severe or longer lasting condition that needs antibiotics, nasal sprays, or other medications to help you feel better. Sinus infections are most commonly caused by infection, allergies, or a chemical or external irritation of the sinuses, or hay fever. Dehydration can also contribute to the development of a sinus infection, since nasal discharge has a better chance of thickening when you are dehydrated.
If you or your child are in the Denver, Colorado area and think you may have a sinus infection, or just a pesky cold that won’t go away, stopping by a Metro Urgent Care Center means you’ll get fast, expert care. We take both pediatric and adult patients on a walk-in basis, but you can call ahead or check-in online as well. To use online check in, check out one of our many Denver urgent care locations and select the clinic near you. We’d be happy to talk to you and happy to quickly diagnose your sinus problem and get you the right medication!
What Are Common Sinus Infection Symptoms In Adults And Kids?
- Sinus headache
- Facial tenderness
- Pressure or pain in the sinuses,
- Pressure or pain in ears and jaw
- Cloudy discolored nasal or postnasal drainage,
- Nasal stuffiness
- Sore throat
- Potentially facial swelling
How Can MUC Help?
We will make sure anyone in the greater Denver area suffering from a potential sinus infection is seen quickly, and with expert efficient care to make you feel better. Antibiotics, decongestants, antihistamines, and pain relievers can all be used, whether stand alone or in a combination, to treat and alleviate the symptoms of sinus infections. Nasal sprays and nasal saline irrigation are some at-home remedies that can also help relieve sinus pressure, congestion, and pain. We can prescribe the right combination of medication to get you on the right track to recovery!
Treatment Options For Sinus Infections
At Metro Urgent Care, we will be able to provide you in-house medications for your sinus infection, or other treatments or remedies to help you with sinus pressure, headache, or other symptoms of sinus infection. We carry most prescription medications so you can skip the pharmacy altogether or we are happy to quickly transfer a prescription request to your pharmacy of choice. We have a relationship with many local pharmacies and pride ourselves on coordinating with them to get your treatment plan started as seamlessly as possible.
You’ll spend less time in the waiting room and pharmacy when you choose Metro Urgent Care and more time at home working on feeling better. Sometimes, sinus infections can develop into more serious infections or become chronic. It’s important to visit your local Colorado Metro Urgent Care location as soon as you notice some symptoms of a sinus infection so you can get a head start on treatment.
Where Is There A Metro Urgent Care Near You?
Metro Urgent Care has many convenient locations throughout the greater Denver area, offering state-of-the-art urgent care facilities and the very best in service. If you are a family member has any of the following symptoms, we recommend visiting the Metro Urgent Care to ensure you receive the proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Our Greater Denver Area Urgent Care Locations:
- Denver Urgent Care Location – 3890 Quebec St Ste A-B Denver, CO 80207
- Denver Urgent Care Location– 850 S Monaco Pkwy Suite 10 Denver, CO 80224
- Aurora Urgent Care Location – 7460 S Gartrell Rd Aurora, CO 80016
- Aurora Urgent Care Location– 6482 S Parker Rd Aurora, CO 80016
- Aurora Urgent Care Location ( Inside Safeway) – 1677 S Havana St. Aurora, CO 80012
- Lakewood Urgent Care Location – 2595 S Lewis Way Suite A Lakewood, CO 80227
- Lakewood Urgent Care Location – 10590 W Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO 80215
- Lafayette Urgent Care Location – 297 US-287 Lafayette, CO 80026
- Centennial Urgent Care Location– 2241 E Arapahoe Rd Centennial CO, 80122
- Broomfield Urgent Care Location – 3950 W 144th Ave Broomfield, CO 80023
- Broomfield Urgent Care Location – 6450 W 120th Ave Broomfield, CO 80020
- Englewood Urgent Care Location – 500 W Hampden Ave. Englewood CO, 80110
- Westminster Urgent Care Location – 7320 N Federal Blvd Westminster, CO 80030
- Westminster Urgent Care Location – 9960 Wadsworth Pkwy Westminster, CO 80021
Do you think you have a sinus infection and want to be seen at one of our urgent cares?
Contact us today to book an appointment. We also accept walk-in patients at all of our Colorado locations, along with online check in. To check in online, please select a location from the list below and click the “Early Check In” button on the page.